Private Dining & Event Policies
Thank you for considering Caney Fork for your special occasion, wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, anniversary, family reunion, etc.
Set Menu Option for groups of 21 or more
We offer set menu options which includes; entrée choices with sides, our house fritters, a non-alcoholic drink (with free refills), tax and gratuity for a set price per person. You can view or download our set menu options on the website.
Parties of 10 -20 for Cabin Dining
• Separate checks are not accepted for catered parties of 12 or more meals to be ordered off our full menu at time of arrival.
Parties of 20 or More for Private Dining
• A limited menu of 3 entrees off our party selection package will be available for your guests these menu choices can be found on our website or emailed to you at your request. Personal decorations may be brought in if desired with advance notice. (Certain limits may apply to decorations)
• Separate checks are not accepted for catered parties of 20 or more guests.
Other considerations (additional charges may apply):
1. Appetizers as guests arrive
2. Champagne Toast
3. Alcohol or No Alcohol
4. Wine Selections
5. Full service bar offered, open bar or cash bar
• A $100.00 (21 or more guest for Private dining room), $50.00 (12-20 guest for Cabin dining) non-refundable reservation booking fee is due by credit card at the time of booking. No party date or times are saved until your credit has been charged.
• Menus must be determined 5 days prior to the party date
• An exact head count for guest must be given 3 days in advance of the party date. If you are more than 3 guests short of the head count provided, there will be a $10.00 per person plate charge that will be apply to the final bill.
• If for any reason upon no show for your party or a minimum of 72 hours cancellation notice has not been provided your credit card on file will be charged $10.00 for every guest reserved.
• Separate checks are not accepted for catered parties of 12 or more guests unless it is a secondary ticket for alcohol or bar services.
• Parties of fewer than 40 guests will have a 2-hour time limit. Any party of under 40 guests that goes over the allotted 2 hour time will be charge $50.00 every half hour past the 2 hour time limit.
• Parties of 40 or more will have a 3 hour time limit. Any party of 40 or more that goes over the allocated 3 hour time will be charged $50.00 every half hour past the 3 hour time limit.
• If you need additional time for your party extra time can be made at the time of booking for $50.00 per half hour.
• No discounts of any kind will apply to parties.
• Special pricing for tour group bookings.
Caney Fork Private Event Policies
Private events at Caney Fork cannot be confirmed until we have received your signed agreement or electronic agreement to our private event polices and any applicable reservation booking fees.. There are several ways you can submit that you have read and agree to our private event polices.
1. Download the catering polices (in pdf format) and fax the signed agreement back to us at (615) 724-1203, attach it to an email and send it to us at email@example.com or time permitting you can mail the signed agreement to us at the address below:
Caney Fork River Valley Grille
2400 Music Valley Drive,
Nashville, TN 37214
2. If you use our online reservation request form there will be a certification section to check that you have read and agree to our private event polices.
3. If you did not use our online reservation request form you can still electronically certify that you have read and agree to our catering polices by clicking on the button below.
Alternatively you can electronically agree to our catering polices when you complete a reservation request online or, if you did not complete a reservation request online you can confirm electronically as well. No reservation will be confirmed for your party until we have received confirmation.
Caney Fork Private Dining & Event Policies